1. Have a romantic dinner for two at Latitude Restaurant and Art Gallery. Don't forget to make reservations and get ready for a night of fine dining.
2. Have a picnic on the beach. Pack up your picnic basket or ice chest with your favorite finger foods and spread a blanket out on Rockport beach. When you're done you can take an evening stroll along the water.
3. Watch the sunset over Copano Bay. Rockport is known for its breathtaking year round sunsets, so cuddle up on the pier or from the backyard of your vacation home and enjoy the spectacular colors.
4. Sit by the water and get dinner at Paradise Key Dockside and Grill. Ask for a table outside and enjoy beautiful water views and great drinks.
5. Shop at the local art galleries downtown. Take a walk down Market St. and stop at the art galleries and support local Rockport artists.
6. Design your own wine at Winery on the Bay. Create a lasting memory in the form of your own unique bottle of wine.